• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

musketman

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SquirrelsaurusR

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Wow, that was fast! Thanks for setting up this new category. It'll take some time, but I'll start spreading the word about it to others that I think will be interested.

Have to agree with S.R,WOW! Fast response.Will be keeping My eye on this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif :applause: :applause:

Ah thin ye gots ta thank Claude fur the fast action.

Altho Mooskeetman and me are muderators, ole Claude don't hardly ever even let us up in the wheelhouse let alone drive this har ship.

Ah thin that whar a cannon are fired with a fuse or ah slow fuse this are the place fer cannons too.
After all, em first guns warn't much more than hand cannons. :)

It was Claude's doing, I just passed along the message...

A 21 Matchlock, Wheellock, Arquebuse, Snaphaunce, Caliver, Handgonne, Hand Cannon, Full-size Cannons salute to Claude...
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I just had the cannons, many thanks to Squirrelsaurus_Rex for the rest of the section...

We all get a gold star. :applause:

I just had the cannons, many thanks to Squirrelsaurus_Rex for the rest of the section...

Thanks Squirrelsaurus_Rex, I didn't realize it was a collaborative effort. It's good to know we have so many people working to make this a better place.

I appreciate everyone's contributions. :applause:

Latest posts

Back