• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Musketoon smoothbore connects

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
musketoon002.jpg

Only a rabbit at ten or so yards, good stalk all the same.
Got another later too, should be good eating this week :thumbsup:

Brits.

I'd say you and the dog did well, the dog looks pleased and I am sure you are as well nice shooting.

Good shooting and a great photo. The game, the gun, the woods and the dog all in one photo - only missing the shooter.

Your dog - looks like a Brittany spaniel, right? I've had springers for 25 years - they look similar from some angles. They point, not flush game, correct?

Thanks
Finnwolf

That little dog is famous on other forums, she is a sprocker! Cocker x springer spaniel.
She will flush and point. She makes for a good retreiver too even retrieving fox.
I had her tag along from ten weeks even if it meant carrying her.

Brits.

goodshow ole chap...

that's a beauty picture a nice little "trio"

CHEERS! :thumbsup:

Nice, it's a shame we had Hare's around when I was a kid, then the State started stocking them, then the anti's had a fit and the program was stopped.

Back