• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Mutual Safe Vault One Hour Fire Long Rifle Gun Safe TL-15 High Security

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This would be perfect for long rifles!

This large safe was used in a jewelry store, and is fire rated. The safe has shelves inside but can be reconfigured for other uses. This is a large safe and is currently sitting covered on a trailer. It is very heavy, probably pushing 3000lbs. Buyer must arrange for freight shipping, and I can assist with a local shipper I have used. The safe is 42" Wide, 28" Deep, 67" High. It is currently sitting on my pallet jack to ease in moving it. I was going to convert for other uses, but it's is too large for my use. I have combo, and lockout key, unit can be converted to electronic lock if desired. Zip code is 29483 where would be shipping from $3900.00 This safe new sells for 8500.00

IMG_2271.JPG

IMG_2272.JPG
IMG_2903.JPG
IMG_2904.JPG

IMG_3385.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back