• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader Magazine Jason Gatliff

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I couldn’t find the original thread I’d commented on a few months ago about not receiving the March/April issue, along with the possibility of not renewing my subscription due to delays and non delivery.

I got a lesson in humility and the conduct of a southern gentleman along with my magazine!

Jason reached out to me (on his own accord) and resent the magazine. In our discussion he’d mentioned the issues he’d had with USPS and the delivery of his magazine.

So I’d just like to publicly say thank you to Jason and remind everyone else to reach out if you have a problem with your magazine not showing up instead of griping on the internet like I did. He’ll make it right!

Thanks again Jason, you have a customer for life! (mine anyways…….I’m old)

Back