• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Lady

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loretta Cruz

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all!
I have only been interested in muzzleloading for the last five years. I became hooked when six years ago I watched my brother compete in the Smuggler's Notch Primitive Biathlon(VT). Since then my father and brother have taught me how to shoot and I have competed in both biathlons and NMLRA territorials. I love muzzleloading and have absolutely no interest in shooting anything else. Recently, I have become a "real" muzzleloader, my brother put together a Jim Chambers PA fowler kit for me. As much as I love my T/C Hawken, I think I am happiest or is it the most frustrated shooting my smoothbore. I look forward to getting tips and ideas for my fellow muzzleloading enthusiasts.

Welcome abaord Ms MLoading Lady! :grin:
Glad to have you here .. not enuff ladies in the sport! There is plenty to share and learn here so join in the fooferaw! :hatsoff:

Davy

M/L Lady,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you
with us. Always nice to have another lady in the
mix, tends to keep us guys in line. Hope you
will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

welcome aboard Muzzleloading Lady, always nice to have a lady around. keeps us in line and humble!

Glad to see another female involved in what has been an important part of my life for my whole life. Both my adult children shoot with my husband and me and they have had a great education growing up in this sport. My daughter and son have both started shooting smoothbores this year and are hooked on them! Welcome to this board and don't be afraid to ask for advice-there is lots of good advice tendered here! Susie

good to see you found your way onto here! and I know how frustrating it is to shoot smoothbore, too! I've learned alot from this forum,It's a great resource and a good way to stay in touch with friends that we only shoot with a few times a year. we didn't get alot of time to talk to you or your dad at smuggler's, so I look foward to shootin' with you at dalton next week. hope you will be there on sunday.ps I love your new gun!

This is in response to everyone that has replied to me. Thanks for being so welcoming! It is great to hear from people I know as well as new muzzleloading friends I hope to make here on the forum. I am so glad that I learned about this forum, now I can talk muzzleloading with people who will understand why there is black powder under my fingernails! and not think it's odd. :grin:

Welcome, lady.
We need you badly!! My dear wife . of decadews has fallen by the wayside!! WE need more like you!!

Back