• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My little 32 flinter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba45

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Finally finished my little 32. Stock from a blank,homemade trigger guard, thimbles and rear sight.L&R Late English lock , Dixie take off barrel , unknown dbl set triggers.

32tg009.jpg

32tg010.jpg

32tg011.jpg

32tg012.jpg

Looks like she will be a great shooter to me, let us know how will she shoots.

John

that is a real pretty little gun .but tell me how does a guy with ape hands like yours do such tiny work :rotf: you still raising giant chickens? :blah:

Thanks guys! First chance I get I'm gonna find out how she does .

Trucker , it gets tough at times gettin my meat hooks to co-operate so I just gouge them with a chisel or knock a little hide off with a rasp now and again to keep them in line :rotf:

:hmm: One small thing that I see a problem with.... The LOP is too long :rotf: :rotf: :blah:

Ha ha ha !! Naw this is the XXXL size from the "Big and Tall " department :rotf:

I think barrel is only 39-40 inches , its from a Dixie Tenn. rifle .
I shortened the forearm like an original rifle I saw . Forearm is only 10 1/2 inches and makes barrel look really long .

Back