• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My New Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C Barker

40 Cal.
Reaction score
She took a year to be built by a local builder who became a friend. Learned alot just by watching and asking questions. She is patterned after his first build some 25 years ago, a Late Lancaster, curly maple stock, .45 caliber, 1-60 twist, swamped "B", Colerain with L&R Classic lock and double set triggers. Shoots from the correct side! And goes BOOM! :grin:

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0118a.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

WOW! That rifle is is beautiful it make ME want ot shoot left handed! :hatsoff: Let us know how she shoots. Congrats.

Wow!! That is a very nice rifle you have there sir! nice to see a rifle thats shoots from the correct side.

Chris, that rifle was worth the wait! I see your birthday is 7 days earlier than mine.

mazo kid said:
Chris, that rifle was worth the wait! I see your birthday is 7 days earlier than mine.

Yep. But you beat me in years!! :bow: :blah: :grin:

Super nice to see Left Handed rifles! I would be proud to own that! I can hardly wait for mine.
Macon

Back