• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

n.y. opening day tommorow

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adkmountainken

40 Cal.
Reaction score
tommorow is N.Y opening day of muzzleloading season. i will be out there with my 45. flinter and i'm bringing a good friend on his first black powder hunt. lots of sign and looks promising. good luck to all!
Ken

gees! where you been??????????? don't think we've heard from ya since last[url] season....playin[/url] work again?? didn't even see ya caroga f&g to play blackpowder...RC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, good luck my friends. Keep yer powder dry and may yer aim be true!

My father, uncle and brother inlaw will huntin the Adirondacks as well tomorrow. :thumbsup:

took a full time job with UPS driving, much work & stress!!! have been hunting with longbow alot. missed a doe 2 saterdays ago. didn't even attend a single black powder shoot this year!

swamprat, the blackstuff go in first? then the beargrease THEN the ball??? okay but if my 595 and wads get here can/should i use the swampratbeargrease on the overpowder wad or not...?????? :confused: RC

:shocked2: you mean besides the side thar's a top an a bottom?????????? are marked? like "up" er an arrow ^ er a "T" fer tis the top...oh god! i'm so :confused: RC

good luck everybody I will be in the woods as well....I expect to see pics on monday.. lol

Hey, Ken, glad to hear from you. I'm not much on this or the bow sites anymore, no time myself either. I hope UPS works out well for you. I just took on an ADDITIONAL job (and to think I didn't think I could have enough time to take on either of the others that I've now got!) with FedEx. I'm sure we can still be friends... :nono: :blah: :rotf:

Anyhow, good luck to you, too -- I got one opening day in Forestport, young buck, small for the area, dressed at just 110 pounds. I'll post another thread, don't want to hijack yours!

Good luck to you and to all!

Latest posts

Back