• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

need a kind soul to help w/turkey pics...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skychief

69 Cal.
Reaction score
As usual, my computer illiteracy defies me to post a picture here.

Heck, I can't even get them from my phone to a computer to email anywhere!

Will any of you help me by letting me text a couple pictures from my phone to yours?

Then, post them here under "Skychief' s Gobbler", then I can add a little write up of my hunt.

Thanks for any assistance.

Please PT me here.

Technology baffled, Skychief.

Can't help you with the iPhone, Skychief, they hadn't been invented in my era, so I don't have one. :haha: If you can solve that, though, I'll be more than happy to post the pictures, just let me know.

Spence

Do you know how to post up here once you get them to Photobucket???

With and Iphone, all you have to do is email them to yourself, open with the computer and put in your picture file...Then go to Photobucket and upload, then you can put on here...

Latest posts

Back