• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Need Traditions Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I need a lock to fit a Traditions mortise. Mountain State used to keep them but they've closed down. Anybody got one they'll part with or know where I can get one? Anybody got Traditions E-mail address or customer service #?

L&R may have one in their replacement line of locks...and just out of curiosity how does this fall into F&I period? no flame intended.

ghost - Traditions flintlocks have a reputation of not being very reliable with respect to ignition. If this is important to you take tg's advice and buy a replacement.

Thanks for the information. This doesn't fall under the F&I heading, I just hit the wrong button yesterday. Good to know someone is checking the site though. Thanks again.

Wanted to know if you have found a traditions lock yet? If not (RMCSports.com)has traditions locks and parts avalable. Locks run around $82.00/parts and rebuild kits are also avalable through them. Hope this helps. :: BambiSlayer

Thanks for the post Bambi Slayer. Thats the first good lead I've had. Revamping this worthless gun has become a cheap winter project. I'm using up a bunch of the junk I've accumilated trying to see if I can get it to look like a real gun. Reshaping the stock, replacing all the plastic and aluminum hardware with brass fittings stripped from other reworks, even had a fifty cal barrel with a hooked breach that fits the channel! If I do it right I can keep a whole camp of buckskinners busy trying to figure out what it started as.

Latest posts

Back