• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD New Colts 1862 Police Pistol, Made by Uberti, $150

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
New Colts 1862 Police Pistol, made by Uberti, 5-1/2" barrel, .36 cal. I bought this pistol new for my granddaughter. It's had one round fired. I took it apart to clean it and now I can't get it back together. It looks like it would go back together, but the wedge won't go into the arbor. I've messed with it, off and on, for a couple of years and still can't get it together. I'm tired of messing with it, so I'm going to sell it. $150. The parts have to be worth that or maybe you can be the one to put it back together. PM me with any questions.

Thomas

Attachments

• SP1.jpg
    SP1.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 113
  • SP2.jpg
    SP2.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 103
  • SP3.jpg
    SP3.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 96
New Colts 1862 Police Pistol, made by Uberti, 5-1/2" barrel, .36 cal. I bought this pistol new for my granddaughter. It's had one round fired. I took it apart to clean it and now I can't get it back together. It looks like it would go back together, but the wedge won't go into the arbor. I've messed with it, off and on, for a couple of years and still can't get it together. I'm tired of messing with it, so I'm going to sell it. $150. The parts have to be worth that or maybe you can be the one to put it back together. PM me with any questions.

Thomas
Let me know how you would like me to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back