• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Female in town

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Kitty

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi Y'all from Southern Indiana. Its ben years since Ive shoot black powder but thers just something that gets in your blood and keeps callin ya back. Got my first 1860 Colt 44 Army steel frame and soon to get my first rifle.

Great site

Thanks guys

Ive shot BP firearms years ago but they were my x hubbys. Now its my turn. I hope I can still handle the recoil of a .58 cal Springfield. Im not as young as I used to be.

Welcome to the MLF Miss Kitty!There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks on the site.Glad your back into black powder and contribute when you can.

Welcome from Wisconsin! It's always great to meet new members and I'm happy to see more and more female enthusiasts.

MissKitty,
Welcome to the MLF,always great to have another lady sign on.Hope you will visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Back