• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New folks from Michigan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoke Pole

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to the group. An introduction is in order here. My wife and I are avid shooters preferring black powder, but we do dabble in high power centerfire, including re-loading and bullet casting for both rifle and handgun. I have been shooting for better than 40 years and have participated in DCM highpower and competitive handgun events. My wife has stuck mainly to the black powder but also likes her Polish M-44. Well, that's us. Hope to have some fun here.

Welcome! Hep yerself ta the coffee iff'n theres any left. You and the misses just sit down on that log and chime in whenever you have a mind too!.

Howdy Smokepole, where in the thumb you hail from? I'm from Warren but belong to Columbiaville Sportsman Club. We have a shoot coming up on the 10th & 11th of Jan if you are interested, it's called the Frosted Paw. Let me know and I can e-mail you a flyer. At any rate, welcome to the forum. Take care, Rick.

Thanks for the welcome zonie and Deaddawg. We are in a burg called Melvin, which is a stone's throw north of Yale and a frog's hair south of Peck on M-19. Where the heck is Columbiaville ?
I would appreciate an e-mail with the flyer for the shoot, I just may be able to make it if I am not snowed in. [email protected]

Know right where you're at. I spend a fair amount of time at Kenockee Tradin' Post visiting with Anson and Judy. Also pass by that way on my way to the chinese restaraunt in Sandusky, only place in the state that has true chinese food. My wife and I have also been to Yale to the Bologna Festival. The shoot flyer is on its way to you, hope to see you there. Take care, Rick.

Welcome the camp, Smokepole. Lots a real nice folk here about. More than willin' ta help with any problems ya may come up with. Hope you and the Mrs. have a truly shinnin' time this Christmas and for the new year as well.
wink.gif

Back