• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from Reno

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saber24

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I stumbled across this site while looking for info on a flintlock I just purchased (my first).

I am a long time cap and ball shooter and have shot about 30 cowboy action matches, and a half dozen muzzle loading matches with cap and ball guns. I currently own 6 C&B revolvers and 3 rifles (plus the aforementioned rock lock).

My handle "Fiddler Green" is my SASS handle and is derived from the legend of Fiddler's Green (for all you old Cav guys).

Fiddler Green, Welcome to the forum. To let you know you have two Muzzle-loaders group in the area.One is in Reno the other is in C.C. Also ask away about your flinter, lot of folks up here can and will answer your ?.. Enjoy

Fiddler--
Welcome and enjoy it here, I know I have.
Mike C.
Groveland, CA

Thanks, guys!

BTW: since Groveland is close to Reno, we'll have to hook up some time. Maybe during one of the gun shows here.

And, I spent a summer setting up the wireless for BC Ferries. I fell in love with B.C. (How do you not?).

Bruce

Back