• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from south west Wyoming

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomnzoom

Pilgrim
Reaction score
A friend gave me a TC .54 so its time to do the research. will be asking questions after I look around for a while. Can't wait to shoot.

aug 17 / 1130

welcome aboard, douglas,

there's something for everyone here, so i'm sure you'll find the answers you're looking for.

sadly, i've never been to wyoming and regret it sincerely.. there's some absolutely beautiful wide open territory up your way and hopefully one of these days i'll get there.

have fun,
~d~

Welcome to The Muzzleloading Forum Douglas, TC make's a Very Nice Rifle your really gonna like that 54 Cal. "I got a TC 50 Cal Hawken and I love It" ! And a Big Hello from Eastern Nebraska !

Kenny :thumbsup:

Back