• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New guy checking in

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redhat

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Nice site you folks have here. I expect to lear a lot. I have a 54 TC Renegade that has sat idle for about 10 years along with my Pietta 44 Remington. Now that me and my front loaders are reaquainted, I look forward to having some fun with them.

Any muzzleloader groups around San Antonio?

Howdy Redhat .. Ima Ft.Wuth boy myself .. but there are at least a couple of San Antonio members here you mite run into ! :hatsoff: Welcome aboard!

Davy

Did someone say San Antonio? Hey I know where that is! P.M me and we may be able to get together. I'm in Schertz and about thirty yards away. There are several San Anonions on this forum and every one of them nicer than all the rest combined.

Redhat,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with us.Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here.Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Back