• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New guy wanders into camp....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cravin Morguns

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy all, Cravin Morguns here, been checkin' this forum out for a few days and decided to join up. Been learnin' alot from the posts. I am kinda new to the ML world, been in the cowboy action thing for awhile and do really enjoy it when I can go. But have always been intrigued by the ML's. Bought an 1803 Harpers Ferry and jus love it. Did post an reply under "2nd stupidest things in the percussion section" tellin' of one of my first experiences with 'er.
Live in Kansas territory, farm. Help my son in his gun shop so ifn'ya all need guns, check us out.[url] gvsports.com[/url]
Cincerely, Cravin

Last edited by a moderator:
Cravin,
welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us!! lots
of good people and info here and always nice to have a new
guy in camp.
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :peace: :thumbsup: :)

Welcome Cravin Morguns, I'm a SASS/CAS shooter too, but like you, have an interest in muzzleloaders also. This is a great place to learn. Welcome to the forum!

Jeff

Cravin Moreguns... :applause:

Now that is a great name! I'm sure you'll fit right in around here :thumbsup:

LEJ

Hey LEJ! I didn't catch that "moreguns" part! Guess I read it as Morgans?????
Yeah, "Cravin More Guns", you bet! :agree:
Good handle!
Russ

Welcome to the camp Cravin Moreguns!
Your name describes us all. Well, actually I'm cravin moreguns and I'm cravin Morgans.
I can afford a few moreguns but I don't have enough cash to buy the Lucas voltage regulator for a Morgan. :boohoo:

Thanks all for the welcome!
Glad ya figured my name out....it takes awhile for some. :D
Full name should be Cravin (who cain't afford all the guns that he craves for) Morguns.
Been going back over the previous posts and been picking up alot of good info from ya all. Have many questions, some already answered but will probably ask them again to see if any new opinions have surfaced.
Cincerely, Cravin(who will be a askin')Morguns

Back