• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrick4

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the site. I have been shooting a muzzleloader for a long while. I currently live in NC but I make the annual trip back to PA every year for the late Flint Lock season. I have a CVA flint lock, T\C cap gun and a T\C Black Diamond XR. I really like the late MZ season the best. Nothing like hunting in the snow with a Flint....

Welcome, are you originally from PA, I am also a transplanted Yankee living in Georgia now! :thumbsup: :redthumb:

Welcome, PG. Lotsa good stuff here on the Forum. :thumbsup:

BTW, what's snow? I's heard of it, but I ain't actually seen none...leastways, not here in the Phoenix area. :: :crackup: :crackup: :thumbsup:

Hi PG - welcome. Good to have you aboard.
MVon BB - try up in the mountains sometime. :haha:

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

PG,
welcome to the forum glad to have you on
board. lots of friendly folks here so if you
have ???? just ask away.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Hi Swampfox,
I am originally from Ohio but we have a cabin up in PA right outside of Kane.

Welcome to the forum. The late flintlock season is a blast here, and I'm sure you wont find any shortage of snow in Kane that time of year.

Hi Swampfox,
I am originally from Ohio but we have a cabin up in PA right outside of Kane.
Welcome to campfire! Gotta like a fellow O HI O 'er

I hope you take advantage of your location and visit the Revolutionary War sites like King's Mountain, Fort Ninety-Six, Cowpens, Guildford Court House, etc. Welcome to the board. :thumbsup:

Back