• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from Argentina

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi people!
First of all, a thousand pardons for my bad English
I have read for a long time this community and I think it is time for me to join.
My name is Eduardo and regards from Argentina

Welcome Edwardo! Don't apologize for the English, you will do fine.
What equipment do you have? What are the e-cig laws like in Argentina?

Bienvenido!

tac up here in gloomy old UK. Pull up a chair and tell us what you get up to down there. I have a good friend in BA who also shoots.

Best

tac

Welcome! I look forward to hearing more about traditional muzzleloading in your "neck of the woods." And don't worry about your English...it's way better than my Spanish!

Have been to your beautiful country once. Would have liked to have gotten out into the countryside, but spent the whole week working in Buenos Aires.

it's very nice here!
Thank you very much for your this warm welcome!
I'm focused on flintlock muskets, big bore percussion and flintlock pistols, wheellock pistols and arquebus.
I like the hunt with black powder
I have 48 years and I'm a sword/knives maker part time with my brother (Forja Fontenla).
And I participate in a group of reenactors: Los Corsarios del Plata...
Best Regards

Firstly, Big welcome here.

Secondly
Trabuco Naranjero said:
I like the hunt with black powder
Can you get real black powder or are you using the INKAEL?

Last year I was trying to set up a Stag/Buff hunt in Las Pampas and could never get any info that made me confident I'd have a useable powder waiting for me when I arrived.

So far there are no other black powders, and I knows that INKAEL factory is not producing now (a serious accident)
Inkael is the only national source of Black Powder in my country :barf:
Some hunters/shooters make their own blackpowder
But I prefer to use the Inkael :idunno:

If you can bring your own powder (or pirodex), much better! :thumbsup:

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome to the forum.Good ta have ya here. :thumbsup: Griz

howdy glad your here.I wont insult you by saying something in poor spanish.Your grasp of english is much better then mine of spanish.I can order a beer,and before I got married I could get my face slaped.Looking forward to your stories from the other end of the americas

Back