• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vincer2012

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to all

I recently acquired an Uberti Hawkens 50 cal muzzleloader rifle. I am looking forward to getting to know more about it and muzzleload shooting. I have a number of years experience shooting many types of firearms both cartridge and black powder but this is the first one I have owned. I appreciate any feedback and information concerning my Hawkens. Thanks

Vince

Those Uberti Hawkens are known to be accurate shooters (and good looking rifles)! Welcome to the Forum from another Florida member :hatsoff:

Dixie Flinter said:
Those Uberti Hawkens are known to be accurate shooters (and good looking rifles)! Welcome to the Forum from another Florida member :hatsoff:

Thanks. Happy to be here. I know this thread is just to announce my membership. Can you tell me which thread I can get more information concerning my Hawkens?

Vince R said:
Can you tell me which thread I can get more information concerning my Hawkens?
Try either gun builder's bench or the percussion rifles. :thumbsup: Glad you're here!

"Percussion" section.. But many useful tips and suggestions under "General Muzzleloading" and "Shooting Accessories". feel free to ask specific questions and otherwise share your experiences shooting MLs :hatsoff:

Back