• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from NE. PA.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhbow

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say what a great site this is. I registered a week or so ago and posted a couple of times, have hunted with a flintlock for years and enjoyed every minute of it. I belong to a camp that only permits hunting with flintlocks and bows which allows my to use my other passion, longbows. I thought I was pretty knowledgeable about flintlocks and blackpowder until I found this site, now I know how much of a rookie I really am. Thanks for the great information guys and keep it coming!

Doug

dhbow,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you with us.
Lots of other PA. folks hereabouts. Know what you mean
about the information here. No matter how much you think
you know, we don't know it all and you find that out real
quick here. Contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome dhbow to the "Library of Congress" of muzzleloading.
The members of this forum are "go to's" for any question that you might have. I am in the process of shedding my training wheels and will be getting a longbow. It just seems like a natural thing to do :thumbsup:

Back