• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from NY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been into muzzleloading for over 25 years. I mainly do Rendezvous (Rabbit is my rendezvous name) and use muzzleloaders for hunting. I shoot rifles and shotguns. I have built a few guns from kits and a couple from parts. I look forward to sharing info and tales with everyone on this forum.

Hi Rabbit. Good to have you, and welcome to the very best muzzleloading site anywhere.
I reckon one of the "official" fellers will be along here directly for a more formal welcome, but make yourself at home in the meantime.
Looking forward to hearing some of your experiences, perhaps we can add a bit of learning to our own ways.
Respectfully, Russ

Dad burn it Musketman! Why didn't ya tell me you wuz setting on that rock?
Russ

Dad burn it Musketman! Why didn't ya tell me you wuz setting on that rock?
Russ

What rock, I was out in the corn field again... :haha:

BTW RussB, you are one of the offical guys here as well, all muzzleloading forums members are offical...

Rabbit,
welcome to the forum!! glad to have you with us!!
stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :thumbsup: :)

What rock, I was out in the corn field again... :haha:

BTW RussB, you are one of the offical guys here as well, all muzzleloading forums members are offical...

Well Rabbit, we got it straight from the horses mouth, so here is another "Offical" welcome.
BTW, I'm the only one here who tells you the absolute truth! :redface: These other fellers talk about groups of less than an inch, somekinda powder that don't stink, and they use a lube made from the snot of a Moose.
AND...we both saw Musketman sitting on thet rock! So you jest come right on over to my fire when ya want the real skinny on whuts whut.
AND....ond top of all that! One of'em owes 'nother one a $1.29 and won't cough it up! :shake:
Russ

Thanks for the welcome. Looks like this is a good forum from what I have read. Covers a wide spectrum, everything from ancient to modern. I like that. I don't care if ya shoot a flint or one of them new fangled scoped in-lines (I don't mind you), just as long as you shoot. And of course nothing brings a bigger smile to my face on a trail walk when caplocks have misfires and my flinter goes the whole course with no misfires.

Be sure to give the secret handsign so we don't have no incedents afield.

Ya might want ta be ceerful o that secret handsign o his.
Last time he did that ta me, he expected ma hand ta be holdin out a 5 dollor bill!

Ah guess Ah didn't expect the not so secret handsign he made at ma empty hand tho. :crackup: ::

Welcome Rabbit,you're "kin" pert near ate me outta green beans this year out here in the "flatlands".Gonna be H##l ta pay come first freeze...want to come out and help :)

Back