• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Oregon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cory

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just purchased my first real black powder rifle I have a cva inline but finally Purchased a .50 Hawken tradition percussion rifle can't wait to take a deer with it this year! I really enjoy the outdoors and diy projects and recipes!

Good to see you here, Cory, and congratulations on choosing a traditional muzzleloader. Lived most of my life in the Willamette and Rogue Valleys, plus a stint near Redmond. Beautiful state.
Nice born and raised in Glide, Oregon just east of Roseburg can't wait to get out this weekend finally got so time off!

Well another big howdy from North Texas and welcome to the forum! My cousin and her family have lived near Grant's Pass a couple decades. I wanna go visit during deer season 😁
Thanks I am just north of Grants pass in a little town called Glide just east of Roseburg! There some big bucks in that area of the state!

Back