• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from Spain

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeChapel

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I am a muzzleloader friend from Spain.

In this moment I have three pistols: one Kentucky cal. 45, and two replicas of Remington New Army 1858 made by Santa Barbara (with one of this I do 97 points at 25 meters Mariette). I have too a Hawken Rifle replica .45 cal.

We have too a web site. His URL is: [url] http://www.tiroconavancarga.com[/url] and trade about all this muzlleloading world in Spanish.

Best regards for all the blackpowder friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Mike,
Wow, its always great to welcome a B/P
shooter from another country. How are your B/P
laws in Spain. Great to have you with us. Hope
you will stay active with the MLF.
again welcome
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hi Mike,
Always nice to find other shooters from "the old world" at the MLF. A lot to learn here and hopefully you can contribute. Liked your site and pictures from last "European". Myseld done some big Champs in Spain (Madrid -85, Mataro -88 and Vitoria -95) and longing for a new event in the land of "Tiradores".
ARILAR :grin: :thumbsup:

welcome aboard Mike. some of my favorite muzzleloaders are marked "made in spain", keep up the good work. make smoke and punch x's. be safe and have fun. WK1

Hello Mike Chapel of Spain. We're happy you got here and you can have a spot close to the campfire. Sorry but it's downwind and the smoke gets in your eyes.

Back