• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanWalker

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Found this board a couple of weeks ago - really outstanding content and seems to be extremely well run! I have been into muzzleloading about 3 years now, and have a .45 flint longrifle made for me by the good folks at Log Cabin Shop. This past summer I also bought a .50 TC Hawken. Have to say the .45 is my baby, but the Hawken is a nice change of pace.

Got interested in muzzleloading through a long interest in history. What really got me going was the Allan Eckert books, especially That Dark and Bloody River - one of my favorite books of all time!

Thanks for having me!

Hello and welcome emanon:

I too, have been to the Log Cabin Shop in Lodi, Ohio...

Many times I would go in there, I am like a kid in a candy store...

Mrs. Musketman has to yell things at me like...
PUT THAT DOWN!
DON'T TOUCH THAT!
NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER MUZZLELOADER!
STOP!!! PUT THE CANNON BACK!
I'LL SEND YOU TO THE CAR, MISTER!

:haha: :: :winking:

Welcome ta tha fire! Ye can thank ole Claude fer tha way thin's are run round here. He keeps a tryin ta make thins better an better an every once and a while he sucseeds.

Don't be afeared ta jump inta the descussion anytime ye feels like it. No question's too small an iffen ye has any thouts on anythin, jus poke tha button an tell us 'bout um. New ideas are what keeps this forum alive an talkin.

Welcome to the camp Emanon,. I been into Muzzleloading for four years here in Kansas. Welcome.

Wecome, you'll find all kinds of information here. Enjoy your stay and have fun doing it.
Take care, :)

Back