• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDSMOKEPOLE

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Glad to be a new member, I am new to the building of muzzleloaders. I am building my 1st mussleloader without utilizing a kit. any help would be greatly appreciated.

MDSMOKEPOLE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Welcome...

Check out the Builder's Bench section of this forum, many people have posted helpful ideas and tips there...

All the information you need, free for the asking... :winking:

MDSMOKEPOLE: Wecome to the camp, you'll find all kinds of information here, I have. Good Luck on your muzzleloading kit. The rifles that I own, were not kits. I would like to build a rifle or a pistol. Anyway, enjoy yourself here at the camp. Mtn-Man2u :)

Back