• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I decided to get into muzzleloading as a new hobby because I am a direct descendant of John Huber who was a Revolutionary War Veteran. He was in the Lancaster County (Pennsylvania) Militia. I have a beautiful Late Lancaster style flintlock made by J. Garner of Mississippi.

Welcome.

I have ancestors on my Pappy's side who had brothers & cousins in the Big Revolt, but I have to rely on Mater's side for a blood. Grandma was DAR.

If anyone finds a reference to a Rev. John Pearsall (1731-1820) actually striking a blow for independence I'd like to know.

Welcome to the camp.
I think you picked a fine hobby which combines history, skill (like shooting), a fondness for the outdoors, creativity, and a great many related crafts and activities.
You have become part of the best Muzzle Loading site on the web. Hope to hear from you on any and all subjects.

Back