• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Mexico Draw Results

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwiliff

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Just found out that I drew for deer and cow elk in New Mexico game unit 13 for this year. The wife drew for deer and javalina, but she'll use modern stuff.

There are going to be a lot of hunting camps for us this fall and winter.

Got to start planning, boy are we excited.

Warmest Regards,
Robert

Robert Iliff said:
Just found out that I drew for deer and cow elk in New Mexico game unit 13 for this year. The wife drew for deer and javalina, but she'll use modern stuff.

There are going to be a lot of hunting camps for us this fall and winter.

Got to start planning, boy are we excited.

Warmest Regards,
Robert

Congrats - soon I will have to figure all this stuff for a draw next spring - I am having a hard time figuring it

Good luck Robert...I used to live in New Mexico and miss the great hunting there. Had lots of luck with elk, deer and pronghorns..make sure you post pictures of you and the Mrs. loading up the game pole.... :thumbsup:

Back