• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Pedersoli Carbine...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacher

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I ordered, and arriving tomorrow, is a Pedersoli Cook & Brothers Carb .58 percussion. In the mode of a Confederate reproduction carbine I had no prior knowledge of its history, but appreciate learning about it. I have their Pennsylvania and really like the fit/finish & accuracy in .50 cal, as a high quality production gun. Most of my shooting is in the woods (hunting), so the carbine style should work great. I just switched to Swiss 2Fg, so I'll be learning & making some adjustments as I get up to speed with it too.

I'd appreciate sharing your experience with this model (if any), opinions and recommendations. Primarily I'll be using it to hunt deer. I'll share pictures when it comes in. Now, I have to figure what to do with my Lyman Deerstalker that is similar in characteristics.

Thank you

Back