• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New person saying, "Hello to the ML Forum".

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odean

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all. I hope that I will be an asset to the forum. I will try. While I actually shoot more modern firearms than muzzleloaders, I do own a goodly number of the latter, and find descussions about muzzleloaders and their associated items and their time in history interesting. I happen to like T/C caplock guns and have collected a number of them from 32 caliber to 12 gauge. I also own other brands, but prefer the T/C's. I've always had good service from them and T/C Arms. A number of them still remain unfired and I have mixed emotions about pulling the trigger on them. Again, "hello" and when it comes time to post to the forum I hope that I do so with intelligence and with something that will be of intrest. Thanks, Oscar/NC

Oscar/NC:Welcome to the Forum! Great place to share information,think you'll enjoy it here. :thumbsup:Stumpkillers right!You need to soot those guns up ,cause Ya,get to handle Em,a lot when Ya, clean em.Thats all part of the fun with Front stuffers. :: :thumbsup:

Seem ta recall another memeber here from NC that has a few of them T/C's too. :: Hey Roundball, ya gots competition . ::

HIYA NEIGHBOR!!!

I'm in Rural Hall, NC!!

Welcome aboard!

Jason

Oscar/NC,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us. hope you will join in whenever you can. lots of friendly people and loads of information :imo:
when posting i would'nt worry about how intelligent it is nobody here would notice one way or the other :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
again welcome and stay active,

I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back