• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new student here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Newman

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello from Ariel, WA(DB Cooper landing site) a few miles SW of the biggest ash hole in the lower 48 and the middle of one of the few muzzleloader only elk GMU's in the state. I'm starting off with a .54 Lyman GPR. I plan on paying a lot of attention to the information I find here.
Dave

Dave, glad to meet you and hope you feel very welcome here. You are starting off right,good choice for a first BP rifle.

:hatsoff: Welcome Dave. Glad you found us. If you want to learn, this it the place. Pull up a stump and listen up. Lots of knowledge here. Visit often and share your yarns and knowledge with us(None of us knows everything). Remember the campfire is always burning here, and the opinions are always based on years of experience. Vern

Welcome Dave,
Glad ta have ya aboard! We are a friendly bunch (well most of us, as we do have a couple old grumps), so read and jump in the topics when you want!

Rick :thumbsup:

Dave,
Welcome to the MLF.Hope you will
visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back