• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacTavish

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello the Camp
I'm MacTavish from Toledo, Ohio.
Been active in BP competition for about 20 years. I'm off to Friendship tomorrow for the Spring Matches. Shoot both Primitive and Line matches but only flint guns. I have saved enough during the years to have a custom built rifle, pistol and smoothbore that I use for competition.
Hope that I may be able to contribute in some way to the discussions.
Thanks

Hope that I may be able to contribute in some way to the discussions.

You have, just by becoming a member of this forum...

Glad to have you...
iron-06.jpg

Welcome to the camp MacTavish. I'm sure you will join in with the rest of us as we are a real easy going friendly group here.

Mooskeetman: What are that guy in yer pictur a dooin thar? He looks like he mite be gettin ready to douse the farr but he ain't even takin tha pots offen it yet.
Ah sur hope he's takin good aim or he'l thin down the stew.

Mooskeetman: What are that guy in yer pictur a dooin thar?

He's a tuckin' in his shirt 'cus that pretty school marm isa drawin' his picture for'n the blacksmith to forge...

Must be about that far for me too then. I am in South Central oregon, at least for now. Going to Roseberg area Tues to look for a house to move to. No money in our town anymore. Environmentalists have destroyed all the industries here, logging, and farming. Hope they are all happy when they have no houses or food to eat, as long as the spotted owl, and sucker fish are safe. Worthless excuses for humanity.

MacTavish / Toledo: Welcome To The Camp ! ! !
I hope you had a great time at Friendship. And hope you did good with your shoot. Maybe sometime in the future, I'll get to go to Friendship. I'm glad you are part of this forum. Again Welcome, Take care !!! Mtn-Man2u :)

Back