• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new to forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pshootr

Pilgrim
Reaction score
whats happenin guys im paul k,aka pshootr,love to hunt,fish,camp,and spend money.i live in youngstown new york,lots of good deer hunting,fishing up here,as i post and get to know you guys,maybe we could get together for some hunting or fishing.my father inlaw peteny and i spend a considerable amount of time each fall chasing deer in new york and penslyvania.happy hunting and good luck this season later on pshootr............................ :peace: :thumbsup:

hi gary,i shoot a traditions pursuit lt,50 cal.the only thing it will shoot,that the gun really likes is 300 grain .45 cal harvester bullets in a black hi pressure sabot.90 grains of loose pyrodex select is the powder charge.i have it topped off with 1.5 x 4.5 bushnell scope.leaving for P.A. on oct. 15th for early muzzle season.this will be my 1st hunt with the gun,it is a very lightweight gun and should be a joy to carry thru the hills of mckean county P.A. :redthumb:

pshootr,
welcome to the forum glad to have you on board.
i think we all have a little cabin feaver waiting for the season to get here.
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup:

pshootr: Wecome to the Camp ! !
Glad you found this forum! There's alot of information here, so enjoy yourself. I want to wish you the best on your hunt. When you come home, you can tell us all about it.
Take care, Mtn-Man2u :)

UNCLE TED NUDGENT FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!a true american ,dedicated to our 2cd amendment and our rights as hunters to do what our ancestors did,that is to carry on the great tradition of hunting in this land,without harrasment from the anti hunting foe............... :RO: :thumbsup: :m2c: :imo: :redthumb:

Back