• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New To the Forum...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEMON

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I'm new to the forum thing so please excuse me if I mess up a little. People have called me the Demon all my life and I hope you'll do the same. I've been away from the muzzleloading game for a long while and I'm trying to get back to it. I've looked over some of your posts and see that you can offer me alot of help...hope I can return the favor to you. Thanks, Demon!

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of helpful people here who can help get you back on track in no time. Feel free to take advantage of all the knowledge that's available here and chime in whenever you have anything to add.

DEMON,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you on board.
Lots of friendly folks and information at this site.
Contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

welcome aboard demon. bp gets in the blood, it may have been dormant for awhile, but it always comes back. be safe and punch x's

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Back