• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to the Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brdeano

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all, I cased the .22 and pulled out the .32 this season for tree-rats. I really would like to pick up, or build, a quality .32 flinter between now and next season. A member from this site, "Billy Lo", pointed me in this direction when I posed some questioins on a different website. I have started doing some reading and trying to figure out exactly what I want, I might not post too much, but you will probably see me asking for[url] help....grin[/url].

It seems there is a pretty big pool of knowledge here, I have been reading on flintlocks all morning and I am a bit overwhelmed and starting get crosseyed. I am going to take a break, grab the .32 and head out to chase some more squirrel's for a few hours. Here is one that I shot christmas eve morning. Great site!!!! Brad Arnett.

100_2029Fixed-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad,
You don't say where you are from in your
introduction or bio,so I will just say welcome
to the MLF.
I am snake-eyes

Knew I forgot something.... :redface:

I updated my profile, and live in Michigan.

Welcome to the forum Brad. I built a little .32 flinter a couple of years ago. I built it as a plain, lightweight varmint gun. Came out great. It deadly within 50 yards. On a quiet day it will reach out nicely to 100 yards.

Greetings Brad from that state down south (OH),

There is nothing like a traditional PA/KY longrifle for a hunting those tree rats. One of my most memorable days in my 64+ years was the day I took my little home built .32 flinter KY rifle to the woods and bagged a couple bushy tail critters for the pot. :hatsoff:

Back