• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to the Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saguache

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and new to period hunting. Camp slappy survivor, resident naturalist, and capable survivalist. Thanks for letting me in, I hope to learn much. :hatsoff:

Howdy Saguache. Where are you in Gunnison? I have a sister and bro-inlaw in Gunnison. He goes by the name "Ricochet" and works at the Standard Station in Gunnison you might know him, it is a small town. Saguache is a small town too and my dad used to farm for several years outside of Saguache and I spent many hours chasing coyotes, excellent dove hunting too. I'm on the other end of the valley at South Fork so not to far away from Saguache or Gunnison. Could maybe meet up and shoot together one day. Howls

Hi, and welcome! You are sure to get all the info you should need right here.

Back