• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dclark

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello,

Lurked here for awhile read and searched many areas now I need some help. Haven't shot the Hawkins in some time because I could never get it to hit worth a hoot. But it is time to figure this out. Looks like a great site. Looking forward to any and all help.

Texasdave

Texasdave,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us. there are quite few lone star state members at this forum.
maybe you can connect up with some. hope you will jump in and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

what part of texas are you in? i live close to san antonio in s.c. texas .if i/we can be of any help just ask.
jess

Latest posts

Back