• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbie from Australia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozflint

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all. I've just recently found this forum while researching flintlock pistol kits and parts.
I know nothing about shooting them, just some historical background through my interest in the 18th century.
No doubt I'll have a ton of questions, so I hope you're all friendly and patient.
Nice to be here!

A newbee from Oz?! Welcome friend and post your experiences and questions. You are in good hands. Emery

Flinty,
Welcome to the MLF,great having you with
us. Quite a few of your countrymen around
here,and I'm sure they will check in at
sometime. When looking for information don't
forget the 'seach' feature of the forum.Lots
of info in the archives.Hope you visit often
and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

welcome!
be a tad tough to do a trail walk with ya,(logistics and all) but will enjoy your company here just the same!

G'day Flinty, another Aussie here; there are quite a few of us who hang around. This is a great place to learn about shooting muzzle loaders of all kinds, and quite friendly too.

Latest posts

Back