• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbie from New Mexico

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swtodd

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Lurked and learned for long while. Learned more after a few posts. Fantastic forum. Thanks for letting me in and all the help. The knowlege here is mind boggling (my mind especialy).

toots

Thanks Lee M, ordered a "canoe gun" from North Star West a little over a week ago. Been on here alot, before and since. Thanks again, steve

Woohoo! Another New Mexican! :) We are going to have to all get together and have a fun shoot one of these days.

Where do you shoot? Im in Lordsburg, think i have to find a vacant canyon. You anywhere near here? Thanks,
steve

Thanks S.kenton, great group, lots of ideas and usefull information plus friendly helpfull people.

I am up in Sierra county so I shoot at the T or C municipal range. If you ever feel like spending a few hours in the car you are more than welcome to join me. :)

Welcome to the MLF Steve! As you can see there are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp willing to share a lifetime of experience. Pull up a stump and welcome to the fire.

Thank you, yes this is amazing. I immediatly wanted to help, so i made a few posts. Then i realized, i don't know nutten :redface: .Now i just read and search, so i don't ask about something that has already been asked. Thanks again for the welcome.
steve

Wow, been a while now I seemed to not be able to log on for quite some time all seems fixed. :hatsoff:

Back