• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbie here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warhawk77

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I have been reading in the shadows for a while but just now posting.

I have a interest in black powder revolvers and I picked up a muzzle loader cheap I couldn't pass up on the deal.

I have found a local group that gets together the first sunday of every month. I'm going to the next one just want to get a better understanding of what I'm talking about before I go the first time.

Welcome Warhawk! :hatsoff:
What muzzleloader did you happen to get? post some pics of your new smokepole. :hatsoff:

Spend some time reading through and asking questions, there's lot's of knowledge on this board. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the ML Forum. :thumbsup: Falling in with a group that shoots is a great way to get started with BP. Have fun. GW

Back