• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbie in SE KY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jh9x18ky

Pilgrim
Reaction score
50 yr old fairly new to powder guns. I have a 32 cal long rifle and a Renegade 56 SB to learn and play with. Thanks for the forum and hope to hang around and contribute in some way.

Welcome! Just read the archives of the threads that are of interest and then ask any unanswered questions.

Pleased to meet you. I too have a 32 caliber rifle, and last weekend at my club shoot I managed to cut plumb center from 25 yards. It was an accident, and actually counted against me in that contest. Anyhow, it's possible to pop a squirrel or groundhog in the eye with your rifle.

Welcome to th' camp, Jim!

That .32 sounds like it'd just be fun to shoot ...

Dan

Welcome to the MLF Jim! Glad you found our camp. BP is very addictive and pretty soon you will have a large cabnet full of BP toys to go play with.

Back