• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newest member from NE Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarTay6

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, All-
Just checking in to say "Hi" as a new member here. I shot some black powder in the early '70's, with a Thompson Center Hawken and a Parker-Hale Enfield... but had to sell all my guns when the Navy transferred me to Bermuda. Couldn't take 'em, didn't have anyone to leave them with. Have been out of active shooting since then- until about 2 years ago, when I started back up again. Got my wife into shooting also, which helps.
Anyway- got back into B/P this week when I found a NIB Euroarms Rogers & Spencer- and a NIB T/C Patriot! So guess it's safe to say I jumped back in with both my feet!
Nice looking site here, hope to get re-educatimated on the latest versions of powders, etc.
Wes

Welcome to the campfire!, Moving to Maine! :shocked2: my back seizes up with just the thought of moving north of Montgomery, Al. :surrender: and we just had a guy on here that just said he's moving to Jackson County, Fla. FROM Maine, he says its gotten to cold and the deer are down to 1 per square mile up there, you might have some bear to hunt up there if your into those guys.

Well. you can always put more clothes on... you can only take so much off! Besides- I'll be retired... I won't have to BE anywhere!! I'll be out there, feeding the wildlife...
Sorry to hear of the loss of your kitty... we have 7, all rescued- lost 2 in the last couple of years. It hurts.
Wes

Welcome to the forum, but don't feed the bears up there unless you plan on leaving a gut pile. :haha:

Welcome to the gang. Sounds like you have a good background. Ten new guns from now you'll look back on today! :haha:

Back