• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newest member from Pennsylvania

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well howdy Gil, glad you signed up! You'll learn alot from this site, and maybe we can learn alot from you! :RO:

-Shooey

Gil Martin : A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

Glad you found the Greatest forum on Muzzleloading,
here on the web. Their's alot of good folks here that
can help you, if you have any questions. You take care,
See you around the Camp!! Mtn-Man2u :)

Gill Martin,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with us.
Lots of great people and information here. Did't get
much info from your bio or introduction so all i can say
contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Gil Martin, welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome Gil, To the best Forum on Black Powder from a another PA member.:thumbsup:
Lehigh...

Thanks everyone for your kind words and warm welcome. If it is permitted, I will expand a bit on my introduction. I am a gun collector, reloader, hunter, target shooter, hobby gunsmith and Life Member in the NRA. I run high power rifle matches at the largest gun club in Pennsylvania (over 4,000 members). I am a moderator on another board dealing with surplus military arms. Muzzleloaders are my passion along with reading and enjoying the study of history. I have visited a number of historical sites and want to re-enact the F&I period, Revolutionary War era and as a Mountain Man. Hope that helps. I think this is a swell site an am glad to be here. All the best...
Gil

welcome aboard, nice to see another hi-power shooter that also loves bp. or maybe another bp shooter that loves hi-power too. anyway, this is a great forum.

Back