• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Nit Wits 1st bp partridge

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nit wit

.69 Cal.
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
gampJpartridge_zps9560f26d.jpg

Saturday afternoon used a belgian 12 bore 7 1/2 bp shells. My grandson Jack was there.Up to camp in Andover Maine.Now I will use my Stroh fowler!
Nit Wit

Congratulaions to ya :hatsoff: Looks like a fine lil hunting buddy ya got there. Before you turn around good he will be out there gettin er done :thumbsup:

Very Nice!...That's one great photo to cherish. You sir are living right!
Enjoy your season!

Britsmoothy said:
Thats it now, he has seen, heard and smelled the smoke! Addicted! :hatsoff:

Brits :thumbsup:
I hope so,he already plays that computer manure. If you guys ever want to hunt maine, let me know. I have two camps in great hunting areas.
Nit Wit

If Maine is as pretty as eastern Canada in its fall colours, you are truly blessed to hunt in country like that! Maybe someday I will get to see the fall colours of the eastern woodlands in person!

Fall is a beautiful time of year here. Not a bad place to live if you are self sufficient and like to hunt. I always wanted to see BC,got to Seattle.My sons have both skiied Whistler and loved it.
NW

I live just north of the Idaho panhandle in big mountain country, very steep and very rugged but we've got big game, hot springs and some of the worlds best sno-cat and helicopter skiing! (Google Selkirk Wilderness Skiing!) But we ain't got the same fall beauty that the east does!!! Hope that bird has a lot of company soon!

Back