• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NMLRA membership increase

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still $50/year so I re-upped.
Same here, my three year membership wasn’t up till next spring but I went ahead and renewed for another three years now.
If the above is true, I’m surprised they haven’t issued a statement yet. Other organizations I’ve belonged to usually give warning of a dues increase to allow renewals at the lower rate.

Just received an email notification of membership renewal rates.
1yr digital goes from 35 to 50.
1yr print goes from 50 to 75.
That’s a pretty big jump. All I get is the magazine. Not to thrilled to renew.
Haven’t decided.
What day you all?

Haven’t decided.
What day you all?
I'm also up in the air regarding renewal. I switched to the digital magazine as it was much cheaper, but the mag is 85% advertisements. I just may let my membership drop. On a fixed income, and can't justify $50 for a magazine subscription. I will never get to Friendship, and that what the membership is all about.

I can live with a $15.00 increase that's not bad. It will be interesting to see what the match fees go up to.

Haven’t decided.
What day you all?
Yeah, I'm just in it for the magazine, too. But if I had to drive around to the few shops that stock all the "odd" magazines, I'd spend more than the $75, so I'll go with that. I spend a ton on beer, so there's that! :D

Back