• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NMLRA membership increase

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never heard of them before becoming a member here. I'm still not sure what they do , and why I should become a member. I don't need another magazine nor will I travel to Indiana anytime soon. I hope the best for them.

I sent back that this would be my last year. Lady sent be back a note explaining and they were sorry and all things are going up. Perhaps. I had digital. I rarely read the may as It’s a pita. Lots of ads.

As I told her: I don’t go to Indiana and such. Good luck. I don’t see them lasting many more years.

If I didn’t go to Friendship twice a year, I would have kind of a hard time justifying membership. $75 is a little steep for a magazine subscription. But then again, its an extra $2 a month, can’t even get a cup of coffee for that.
It’s about a 550 mile round trip for me to Friendship. Close enough to go a couple times a year but too far for a day or quick weekend trip. If it was closer I’d take advantage of more range activities, but it’s not.

Back