• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

No License needed in FLA for Boar

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundog

40 Cal.
Reaction score
If you hunt Wild Boar on private land there is no license needed in Florida.
Florida is overrun with Boar and the estimate is a population of more than 1 million of them. Farmers and ranchers hate them.
Last Christmas my wife and daughter gave me a guided hunt as a Christmas gift, cost $135
yeah one hunderd and thirty five dollars.
If you are taking you kids/grandkids to Olrando may as well think about a little side trip for yourself.

sundog said:
If you hunt Wild Boar on private land there is no license needed in Florida.
Florida is overrun with Boar and the estimate is a population of more than 1 million of them. Farmers and ranchers hate them.
Last Christmas my wife and daughter gave me a guided hunt as a Christmas gift, cost $135
yeah one hunderd and thirty five dollars.
If you are taking you kids/grandkids to Olrando may as well think about a little side trip for yourself.

If you don't mind, please let me know who you went with. We're planning a trip to Florida sometime in February and I plan to do some wild hog hunting. I have been doing some internet searches for places to go. Some are very expensive. Thanks

Hello from Germany!

Is there a special season or is it possible through the whole year? For non-residents, too? I want to come over for holiday next year during august.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Yes, you can hunt them year round on private land.
on public land only during hunting season.
Give one of us a holler before you come, im sure we can get you hooked up with a hunt.
But beware August is HOT average 96 degrees, 96% humidity, its even hot in the shade :wink: i know some fellas that have been doing pretty good lately removing them from orange groves, I will see what I can do if you want.
Now if you want some real fun, i know some boys that catch them live with the aid of dogs, thats a lot of fun. :v

Back