• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NY State bill would fund Anti-Hunting Office

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats stupid about it? Theyve been trying to do this for years to everyone. Theyll probably tell everyone that they are for non-harmful trapping/relocation such as live trap cage and tranquilizer darts.
When they get the bill passed theyll start a public ad campaign like "Save a raccoon, loose the rifle".

I'll bet these tree huggers are the same ones that voted for John Kerry. If I was from New York I would be calling my congressman and let him know this would be remembered in the next election! :m2c: :imo: :thumbsup: :redthumb:

The more that bills like these are voted into law, the more poaching will become a virtue among hunters.

The bad part about bogus bills is that they attach them to much needed bills in an effort to pass them, sneaky tactics nevertheless...

I can't seem to find the actual text of the Bill itself. I read the information on the "U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance" web site, but that seems to have been paraphrased.

If anyone finds a link to the actual bill please post it.

Found it NY Assembly website, http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?bn=A04306 .
Notice how the sponsor is from Brooklyn. Lot's of wildlife in Brooklyn :rolleyes:. It is :bull: that keeps NY government so ineffective, late budgets for 20 years running, the most disfunctional legislature in the country and I could go on.
How many years 'til I retire and can leave this chicken [censored] state.

Humanity has continued in its ever-expanding encroachment upon
wildlife and their habitats. The creation of an independent State
Office of Advocate for Wildlife, whose first priority would be
concerns affecting wildlife and wildlife habitats, is essential to
better protect, conserve and preserve wildlife and wildlife habitats
within the State.

This should fall under the jurisdiction of the Game Commission. Hunters are the foremost group of people dedicated to the conservation of wildlife and preservation of its habitat. These deskbound bozos have probably never even seen a wild animal in its natural environment.

They have widlife in Brooklyn, if the brooklynn zoo is "wild life" and lots of rats in dumpsters and sewers. so apparently someone must be hunting at the zoo or over sewer gratings?

Guys,
Maryland is not far behind in the anti-gun looney bin. You got to keep plugging along to defeat these idiots.

I see NY has some awfully dumb sheepole too. If my memory serves me correctly isn't Hillary Clinton the Senator from NY :crackup: and she may be the next prezedente if people don't wake up.

Woody

Hillary Clinton the Senator from NY :crackup: and she may be the next prezedente if people don't wake up
Yea, and that is a VERY SCARY thought. I really hate to think that the people of this country could be DUMB enough to elect another Clinton into the Office of President. Especially one that is even worse, and more Liberal than the other was.

I've lived here 55 years..central New York..
There's New York; and then there's " The City "..
This is a very secenic, beautiful, area; with mountains and lakes, and rivers; woods; meadows, farms etc..lotsa good folks ..
And then there's " The City "..
We have four distinct seasons...
Then there's " The City " ..
We have Canada above us;
and Pennsylvana below us;
and we have " The City " ..
Because " The City " has such a huge mass of humanity all compressed there; it has a lot of vote power..
Too much vote power by sheer population..
Add to this formula a term " politics " ( we will define this by it's Latin breakdown ) poli = many ; ticks = bloodsucking creatures ..
So we have a situation of many bloodsucking creatures ( politicians ) trying to pass laws to tell the rest of us how to conduct our lives..
I agree with Keith about what he wrote.. Outside of a weatherman or a politician; where else can you not do anything, or be wrong most of the time; and still get paid for it ??
What I think might work is " The City " breaks away from the rest of the country, declares war on the United States; surrenders; and gets all kinds of Federal Aid; just like we do for all the other countries we go to war with..
Then it sets itself up as a new state..
Yippeee .... What a idea !!!
:D :crackup: :crackup: :master: :master:
Winter well
limpin'frog

Back