• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

# of accessories?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shmrck1

Cannon
Reaction score
Just wondering how many knives, bags, guns we have. To start off I have 6 B/P guns, all rifles.
12 hunting pouches and as long as my wife don't
see this and she don't know I have 36 knives.
As I said you can't have enough.
snake-eyes :hmm:

My collection keeps expanding and contracting. I don't actually know how many guns and knives I own. I need to count them I suppose. I've been selling off the 19th century stuff to buy expensive and unnecessary 18th c. stuff. I've actually been making money at it too. Scarry!

Right now 4 muzzleloaders(was 8 at one point)A few Bags and Knives.I'm thinking I will get 1 more longrifle Flintlock before I'm done.

Caplocks in .45/.50/.54cals
Flintlocks in .45/.50/.54/.58/.62cals
An inexpensive belt pouch for each caliber

And 1 Wife of 38 years who is very understanding!
:grin:

That's the one 19th c. item I'll probably keep. Ken did a great job and the lock and barrel are so amazing that I can't bring myself to part with it. I may give it to one of my boys.

:rotf: Well, I collect knives and have lost count, but it is in the hundreds (300?). Only a few dozen are period 18th cent styles, though. I have two 20 gauge smoothbores [a Tulle fusil and a Germanic fowler], a .32 Tenn rifle, a .40 Western PA longrifle, a .45 Eastern PA longrifle, a .50 SE PA longrifle, a .50 Carolina longrifle, a .54 Dickert style longrifle and a .50 1770s English dueling pistol (I traded off two other rifles).I have three shoulder pouches and three belt pouches. Six 'hawks. I could go on. Some items are singles or doubles--I have two fire steels and two turnscrews, for example. I have sets of tools for each gun (worms, jags, etc). I have several different outfits of clothes to fit a range of time frames within the 18th century or very early 19th. [this does not include my Civil War stuff] It gets a little crazy, doesn't it?
P.S. Yeah, Mark, I'd keep that Gillispie!

roundball said:

Mine is at 26 years, I think we found our most important accourterment, :thumbsup: someone who lets us be what we are.

Griz said:
roundball said:

Mine is at 26 years, I think we found our most important accourterment, :thumbsup: someone who lets us be what we are.

She's like the master card commercial: priceless.

Latest posts

Back