• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Bedford Village

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randal Zartman

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Old Bedford Village muzzleloading and gunbuilders show April 14 & 15[url] http://www.oldbedfordvillage.com/events.htm[/url]
Last year was the first time that I went and really enjoyed myself. Anybody planning on being there this year?

Last edited by a moderator:
hoping to i only live about 12 mile from there and bogg lives but a couple miles away .maybe we'll get to see you there

I'll be there early Saturday morning, setting up. I have 25 horns ready for sale. Stop by and say howdy.

Two miles from my house....I'll be there for sure. AFTER I GO FISHING FOR TROUT WITH THE T-WOLF

I'm planning to be there on Saturday. It's my first time and I'm looking forward to it. Also going to hit HISTORY MEETS THE ARTS in Gettysburg that weekend.

BOGG said:
Two miles from my house....I'll be there for sure. AFTER I GO FISHING FOR TROUT WITH THE T-WOLF

You lucky guy! I'm trapped in Blahville, Ohio. No trout to fish for, no neato gun shows like you got....have fun (I would!) :thumbsup:

york county bob said:
Also going to hit HISTORY MEETS THE ARTS in Gettysburg that weekend.

Me too, History Meets the Arts on Friday and getting back to Bedford to set up early Saturday morning. look me up. While you are at HMTA make sure you get in the fire hall and look for Steve Shroyer He will be set up selling horns and war clubs. A very talented artist. You will be impressed with his items..

Back